24 Jun 2008

24th June

David Clarke's Tutorial, that was probably todays highlight. He gave me some valuable feedback... how many pieces are you making... exact nos. is what he wanted... no about... arounds were acceptable... luckily the no. popped out of my head... He told me to think about the scale of my pieces. David was confident that I would create good designs and good results using computers and lasers however he wanted me to work hard on the finish of my pieces and perfect them. I really need to strive for perfection now for the final show and make sure that I make pieces that look spectacular. I am going to start with this from tomorrow... I hope I am able to achieve this. He also asked me to think about the production of my pieces. To think i I would be able to make the pieces more affordable if I increased the volume produced. I have thought about that however I would like to take that on at a later stage when I am confident that I will be able to cope with volumes. Right now I want to concentrate on the MA show but it is certainly my plan for the future!
I worked on some of my designs and managed to convert a few of them into digital images. Lots of work to do. I hope I am able to complete it all!!

No comments: