26 Mar 2009

March Mania

Hi Y'all... Its seems to be a super exciting month for me. I recently got selected by Swarovski for the EnlightenedTM - Swarovski Elements Passion Topaz Jewellery Design Competition 2008/9. My designs were among the top 30 to be selected from 900 designs entered worlwide. My design titled Jewel of the sea is encrusted completed by topaz in various hues of red.





Jewel of the Sea

Besides this one of my designs entered for the Goldsmiths Art and Design Compettion for also selected for exhibiton at the Goldsmiths hall. The design selected was a men's cuffring in Platinum and Acrylic.

I also received a commendation by the judges of Lucca Precioza Young Awards for my acrylic jewellery.
I finally feel like my hard work in effort is finally be recognized in this country. Will keep you all informed about my latest collection which I am currently working on.
I will be exhibiting next weekend at the British Craft Trade Fair next week. Will be hard at work this whole week to complete my collection.


1 comment:

sandyxxx said...

For those who are really fond of jewelleries, they would certainly agree that there are body

adornments that are used not only for the sole purpose of intensifying the appearance and

the overall look of a person. There are jewelleries that exude symb...

-------------------------
silver jewelry manufacturers