22 Dec 2008

Jewellery Quarter

It has been a few months since I have been wandering around the jewellery quarter in Birmingham trying to source tools and material supplies. I must say every time I go to buy something, I end up buying more things than I had initially planned. I am not really a shopoholic, but I just like the idea of having more tools and discoverign new tchniques. Anyways, I have been thinking about this for a while and today I have decided to finally act upon t. I am planning to use my blog as a way to communicate to other jewellers about where you can get what and how the customer service in each place is.

Let me start by mentionaing by my favourite tool store, Walsh's http://www.hswalsh.com/default.aspx. I think they are the nicest and most helpful tools store in the jewellery quarter. Each time I have gone to the store, I have been welcomed with a warm greeting. The people behind the counter are always able to guide you on what the best tool would be to suit your requirement. It's just always a pleasure to work with them.

I am going to try and update this blog more frequently with my experience with supplier's and what can be found where!

No comments: