28 Mar 2008

Labour of Love!



As a part of my masters at the School of Jewellery, Iam developing a range of products that represent my aesthetic style. Being Indian, colour is something that comes naturally to me. The use of strong bright colours is something I identify with!
I love seeing the aggregate of several repeated forms and this what I have done in these designs. These designs are made using Acrylic and resin and several other techniques wich I am trying to develop. It is entirely handmade and I have been laboriously cutting sheets of acrylic with my fret saw to make these. I will be uploading more designs shortly. Do let me know what you all think about it!!






2 comments:

thesurealist said...

Didn't realise you're a blogger too. Welcome to the wonderful world of online logs.

Love, Susanna

Seemantini said...

This stuff is mind-blowing!
Congratulations on being awarded the London Jewellery Designer of Year! Splendid it must feel!

Simi ( Tabi's friend)